Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you'll have access to EVERY property listing currently on the market and updated every few hours in the MLS? You'll have the added benefit of superior technology & amazing search tools (Google Streetview, Bird's Eye view & Google maps) including the ability to save listings and property searches. Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Your Info will NEVER be shared and you'll NEVER be spammed. Check out the how-to page for more info.
2930 Lazy Lane, Houston
An iconic residence on one of the most prestigious streets in Houston, 2930 Lazy Lane has long been considered a masterpiece on an incredible 5+ acres in a private, parklike setting amazingly near downtown. This one -of -a -kind property, fabulously refurnished, was designed by famed architect, Howard Barnstone. The home boasts magnificent glass-walled living & dining rooms with sweeping views of lush landscaping, handsome cherrywood paneling in the library and family room and a master suite with sitting room leading out to great verandas. The large inviting pool with night lighting, arching fountains and wide decks is ideal for entertaining. The magnificent backyard affords views of the bayou below complete with terraced walking paths and trails. A separate guesthouse, four-car detached garage, workshop & storage structures are also part of this wonderful property. This River Oaks home, the scene of US presidential visits and many grand parties, is truly a treasure to see and own.
- MLS® #32134310
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,599
- Square Footage228020
- Year Built1950
- Garage Spaces4
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou Frontage, Bayou View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEnclosed, Heated
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionRavine, Water View, Waterfront
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Days on Website135
- Address2930 Lazy Lane
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks Homewoods
- Zip Code77019-1302
- Interior2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Dryer Included, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Breakfast Bar, Dryer Included, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Electric, Central Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryRIVER OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleLANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeJohn Daugherty, Realtors
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 2:56pm CST.