Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you'll have access to EVERY property listing currently on the market and updated every few hours in the MLS? You'll have the added benefit of superior technology & amazing search tools (Google Streetview, Bird's Eye view & Google maps) including the ability to save listings and property searches. Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Your Info will NEVER be shared and you'll NEVER be spammed. Check out the how-to page for more info.
3015 Inwood Dr, Houston
This “Latin Colonial” home was designed in 1937 by John Staub. A two-story addition was completed in 1952 by Staub. Situated on over an acre of organically maintained gardens in Houston’s historic River Oaks neighborhood.As you enter the Georgian-style front door you are met with black and white marble flooring, ironwork, original millwork and high ceilings. The home showcases four marbled fireplaces, Jacobean walnut paneled library, elongated octagonal dining room with iconic arched doorways that access the breakfast room and butler’s pantry. The sunroom floods with natural light with windows overlooking the sprawling southern lawn with swimming pool, pool house and surrounding gardens. The Master Bedroom features a Correa marble fireplace, closet with dressing room and elevator. All three secondary bedrooms have en suite baths.Full quarters over the garage and porte cochere.
- MLS® #75350308
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,256
- Square Footage43700
- Year Built1937
- StyleOther Style
- Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Balcony, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Storm Shutters
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Balcony, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Storm Shutters
- Lot DescriptionCleared
- Days on Website103
- Address3015 Inwood Dr
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks Sec 01
- Zip Code77019-3223
- InteriorAlarm System - Owned, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System - Owned, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryRIVER OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- MiddleLANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighLAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeNan & Company Properties
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 11:55am CDT.