Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you'll have access to EVERY property listing currently on the market and updated every few hours in the MLS? You'll have the added benefit of superior technology & amazing search tools (Google Streetview, Bird's Eye view & Google maps) including the ability to save listings and property searches. Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Your Info will NEVER be shared and you'll NEVER be spammed. Check out the how-to page for more info.
100 Carnarvon Dr, Houston
Secluded 2.5 wooded acres, this Neoclassical, close-in Memorial-area chateau is a masterpiece of luxury and refinement surrounded by private, park-like grounds. The 27,000-plus square foot chateau is designed for elegant entertaining and the display of museum-quality art. Amenities include lavish gilt and delicately-wrought, hand painted detail; meticulously reproduced period moldings; white marble tile and inlaid, hand scraped hardwood floors; antique boiserie, chandeliers, and marble fireplaces. Expertly proportioned principle rooms include a gallery/reception hall, Versailles Room/salon, dining room, music room, east gallery hall, family room, sun room, and breakfast/informal dining room. The kitchen is elegant offering an island, extensive butler’s pantry, and an additional catering kitchen. The setting and architecture evoke the grandeur of Versailles and the art-filled mansions of Paris’ 16th arrondissement.
- MLS® #83214473
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage26,401
- Square Footage101364
- Year Built2012
- Garage Spaces4
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Greenhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Fully Fenced, Greenhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch, Spa/Hot Tub, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- Days on Website59
- Address100 Carnarvon Dr
- SubdivisionBayou Woods
- Zip Code77024-7002
- Interior2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Central Vacuum, Dry Bar, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Spa/Hot Tub, Wet Bar
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Alarm System - Owned, Central Vacuum, Dry Bar, Elevator, Fire/Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Island Kitchen, Spa/Hot Tub, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGaslog Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- DistrictSpring Branch
- ElementaryHUNTERS CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleSPRING BRANCH MIDDLE SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
- HighMEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
- Listing OfficeMartha Turner Sotheby's
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 6:40pm CST.