Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you'll have access to EVERY property listing currently on the market and updated every few hours in the MLS? You'll have the added benefit of superior technology & amazing search tools (Google Streetview, Bird's Eye view & Google maps) including the ability to save listings and property searches. Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Your Info will NEVER be shared and you'll NEVER be spammed. Check out the how-to page for more info.
1802 Harvard St, Houston
Iconic Historic Heights Victorian Mansion, Carriage House, & Guest House on 21,120 sq ft corner lot. Built in 1892-4 stories include 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, sitting room, parlor, music room, dining room, kitchen/pantry, sun porch, & library tower. Basement boasts windows @ ground level to garden & includes view of koi pond acting as a fish tank/window. Basement living area provides access to the pool & includes small kitchenette, dressing room, bathroom, work room, & laundry room. Balconies peer off front bedroom & library tower. Few alterations have been made to the home w/ original light fixtures in many rooms. Modern amenities tastefully added such as 3 AC units. The Carriage house is behind the green house/aviary over the garage @ the end of extended driveway. There is also alley access. Carriage house is an efficiency apartment w/ custom louvered windows & hard wood floors. The 2nd Guest house was built in 2012 w/ historic sensitivity to complement the estate.
- MLS® #94893212
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,719
- Square Footage21120
- Year Built1900
- StyleSplit Level, Victorian
- Garage Spaces4
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBack Green Space, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Greenhouse, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Rooftop Deck, Screened Porch, Side Yard, Storage Shed, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBack Green Space, Back Yard Fenced, Balcony, Covered Patio/Deck, Detached Gar. Apt./Quarters, Greenhouse, Partially Fenced, Patio/Deck, Porch, Rooftop Deck, Screened Porch, Side Yard, Storage Shed, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision Lot
- RoofBuilt Up, Composition, Wood Shingle
- Days on Website143
- Address1802 Harvard St
- AreaCentral North
- SubdivisionHouston Heights
- Zip Code77008-4342
- Interior2 Staircases, Dryer Included, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Dryer Included, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Washer Included
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Connections, Wood Burning Fireplace
- # of Stories2.00
- ElementaryFIELD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleHAMILTON MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- HighREAGAN HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Metro
Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 3:10pm CST.